- Farmers Market Schedule
Tuesdays: Truckee from 8:30am - 1pm
Thursdays: Tahoe City from 8am - 1pm
Fridays: Sierra Valley from 10am - 2:30pm
Saturdays: Nevada City from 8:30am - 12:30pm
- September 28th and 29th from 11-5pm we will be at the North Yuba Food, Wine, Harvest Festival.
- We will be pouring wine on October 12th and 13th at Callolea Olive Grove in Bangor from 10-5pm.
- There are still seats available for these events: “Farm to Fork Dinners”: September 7th in Brownsville & October 5th Brownsvalley & November 2nd in Oregon House. Go to NorthYubaGrown.org to register.
- Every Friday we pour wine at Sierra Shangri-La Resort from 4:30pm - 6pm for all to enjoy!
- Last weekend of April 2014 is the North Sierra Wine Trail
Grant Eddie Winery is proud
to have recieved multiple
Best of Appellation Medals
Browse our Wine List to place an order online.
Grant-Eddie Winery is a small partnership winery based on experience, passion and friendship. We are located in the Sierra foothills of northern California.
Photo by Mark Anthony.
We offer 35 years of experience growing grapes in North Yuba and turning them into wine. We know the vines, the seasons, and the right time to pick to insure maximum flavor, sugar and acidity. We know how to turn well grown grapes into wine and then expertly blend those barrels into blends that insure consistent flavour and quality in our lineup. Our reds go great with steak or barbecue, a selection of cheeses, roasted meats or simply on their own. Our crisp whites match up well with fresh fish and a variety of chicken dishes. You can read about our varietals Here.