ANNOUNCEMENTSWe will be selling wine at the following farmers markets:
- Sierra Valley Farmers Market Friday Afternoons from 10-2pm.
- Nevada City Farmers Market Saturday Mornings from 8:30am -1pm.
- North Yuba Food, Wine, Harvest Festival Saturday and Sunday, September 28 and 29, 2013 10am - 4pm.
- Sunday, August 17th
6:30pm in Oregon House,
Featuring Local Lamb, Veggies, and GrantEddie Wines.
Cost is $75 per person
Call 530-692-1084 for reservations and more info.
JOIN OUR WINE CLUB
We have four packages catered to your individual tastes and budget.
- Shasta : 2 Bottles delivered twice a year.
- Whitney : 3 Bottles delivered twice a year.
- Denali : 6 Bottles delivered twice a year.
- Everest : 12 Bottles delivered twice a year.
Please view our Order Form PDF for detailed pricing and varietal information.
Looking to purchase our wines locally? Find our Wines!
Grant Eddie Winery is proud
to have recieved multiple
Best of Appellation Medals
Browse our Wine List to place an order online.
Grant-Eddie Winery is a small partnership winery based on experience, passion and friendship. We are located in the Sierra foothills of northern California.
Photo by Mark Anthony.
We offer 35 years of experience growing grapes in North Yuba and turning them into wine. We know the vines, the seasons, and the right time to pick to insure maximum flavor, sugar and acidity. We know how to turn well grown grapes into wine and then expertly blend those barrels into blends that insure consistent flavour and quality in our lineup. Our reds go great with steak or barbecue, a selection of cheeses, roasted meats or simply on their own. Our crisp whites match up well with fresh fish and a variety of chicken dishes. You can read about our varietals Here.